JAXAshby

Default Shady Billing Practices of IMIS Insurance

it is still against the law unless there are specific words in the agreement to
bill prior.

An insurance policy is cosidered "shipped" when it is written. NOT when
it goes into effect. Check your automobile policy. You will start
getting billed about 2 months before expiration.

If you want to get technical, the actual "product" is not completely
rendered until the end of the term. Fat chance an insurance company
will settle for that.

JAXAshby wrote:

dougeies, it is against federal law to charge a credit card before services

are
rendered/product is shipped. What word don't you understand?

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com