Glenn Ashmore

Default Shady Billing Practices of IMIS Insurance

Oh! THAT'S why the name rings a bell. I couldn't figure out why anyone
would be complaining about Al Golden. He moved heaven and earth to get
a builder's risk policy on RUTU when nobody else would even talk to
me. Geoff needs to chill a little and think ahead. IMS did exactly
what they understood he wanted. Besides, who pays an insurance bill by
credit card anyway? With internet banking you can pay your bills when
you want to from Timbuktu.

Doug Dotson wrote:

Gee Geoff. It seems that trouble seems to follow you around.
Perhaps IMIS followed your rediculous rant against Fischer-
Panda and figured they better get their money while they
could. Is your solution to everything to air out your dirty
laundry online hoping to find someone to support your
position? If you can't come to terms with IMIS then cancel your
policy. There are plenty of other companies out there that
will gladly insure you. That is unless your litigious nature
is so well known now that folks would rather stear clear.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com