JAXAshby

Default Shady Billing Practices of IMIS Insurance

bb, you ain't listening. try again.

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:08:18 -0700, engsol wrote:

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:42:30 GMT, wrote:

On 10 Jun 2004 15:27:51 -0700,
(Geoff Schultz)

wrote:

This article details what I consider to be extremely shady billing
practices of IMIS (International Marine Insurance Services) with whom
I and many others boaters have insurance. I'm currently sailing in
Honduras.

It all sounds perfectly fine to me. They did their best to placate a

customer
with selective memory who assumed that everyone knows what he is thinking
without him saying anything..

BB

I have to disagree with BB on this one. I have several "things" where I
expect my credit card to be billed according to a billing cycle...
every month, quarterly, twice a year, or on a annual basis. I'd be pretty

upset too
if I were billed two or more months before the "old" money ran out in the

case of
the longer term accounts.
It's due when it's due, and not before.
I expect to pay it when it's due...but again, not before.
Norm B

He called and asked them to charge him. He didn't call and ask them to use
the
information he was giving them "now" to charge him at some time in the
future.
It sounds as if they have been straightforward in responding to his error.
They
are not mindreaders.

BB