engsol

Default Shady Billing Practices of IMIS Insurance

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:42:30 GMT, wrote:

On 10 Jun 2004 15:27:51 -0700,
(Geoff Schultz) wrote:

This article details what I consider to be extremely shady billing
practices of IMIS (International Marine Insurance Services) with whom
I and many others boaters have insurance. I'm currently sailing in
Honduras.

It all sounds perfectly fine to me. They did their best to placate a customer
with selective memory who assumed that everyone knows what he is thinking
without him saying anything..

BB

I have to disagree with BB on this one. I have several "things" where I
expect my credit card to be billed according to a billing cycle...
every month, quarterly, twice a year, or on a annual basis. I'd be pretty upset too
if I were billed two or more months before the "old" money ran out in the case of
the longer term accounts.
It's due when it's due, and not before.
I expect to pay it when it's due...but again, not before.
Norm B