Steven Shelikoff

Default Protecting a musical intrument from moisture

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 22:16:41 -0700, "Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam"
wrote:

I decided that the best protection for my Breedlove was the
purchase of a Takamine.

You have a Breedlove? How do you like the JLD bridge system? I have an
Alverez 12-string (not the best I know, but I love the different tone
from the cedar) that started to develop a warped top and was thinking of
going to the JLD. I fixed it without doing that but now, just to help
prevent it from warping too quickly again, I only tune it to Eb. With
the JLD I can probably keep it in E but I'm worried about the tone.

Steve