TomT

Default BVI Coast Pilot

Dale wrote:

Does anyone know where I can download a Coastal Pilot for the BVIs? I
can find one on the noaa site for the USVI but not British. I can't
find a complimentary British or international site.

The closest pub to what you're looking for that I'm aware of is Pub
147 "Sailing Directions (Enroute) Caribbean Sea Volume 1". (The one I
have was printed by the Defense Mapping Agency - - - I think that may
be NIMA now.)

I tried Googling for "Sailing Directions" and "British Virgin Islands"
and came up with a few sites. I'll leave checking them out to you.

HTH.

TomT