Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Peaceful 9/11

On 10/09/2011 5:10 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sep 9, 10:25 am, wrote:
Wishing for a peaceful 9/11....

--
First rule of holes: If your in one, don't keep digging.
So in the hole, why do we insanely want more debt?

That was a nice thought. Thank you. Wishing for a peaceable 9/11 also.

May not be for Israel. Looks like Obama's plan of avoiding democracy in
Egypt has worked. No Egyptian elections, Israel's embassy
torched/looted with state support in showing up nice and late for
posterity. Pretty safe to say the 1979 peace treaty is as good as
toilet paper.

Another fundi Islamic theocracy.