JustWaitAFrekinMinute! JustWaitAFrekinMinute! is offline

Default Soory, Obama

On Sep 8, 9:23*pm, jps wrote:
On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 17:58:55 -0700, JR North

wrote:
Sooooory O' grinning idiot One;
we needed 'IT' 3 years ago, not now, when you suddenly realize you
might not get re-elected.
JR
HOME PAGE:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth

You try working with obstructionist assholes as your supposed partners
and see how much you can get done.

My guess is that any reasonable person might have shot a few of them
by now or at least found a way to have them dropped in the ocean,
accidently.

You are such a dishonest person. I remember Nancy Pelosi in congress
bragging "we are going to be a do nothing congress"... And she did
just that., Like anything else, the democrats accuse republicans of
whatever they happen to be doing at the time. Remember the "vast right
wing conspiracy" while Hillary was using 2500 FBI files to blackmail
her enemies???