Larry W4CSC

Default UK red diesel costs.

"Rick & Linda Bernard" wrote in
:

Somehow I would perfer a cup of coffee in Paris or London then one at
work.

But that's just me. :-)

Yes, but NONE of these coffee emporiums can compete with that first cup of
coffee from the percolator clamped onto a gimballed stove slanted back 20
degrees out in the Atlantic 200 miles from ANY of these places.

I'm not sure whether it's the constant agitation caused by the swells
coming up under the stern or what. But, it sure makes great "cockpit
coffee" on a fine morning at sea.

Don't mind me. Just got back from the Gulf Stream and having a
flashback....(c;

Larry
S/V Lionheart
Come alongside and I'll high line you a cup.