X ` Man X ` Man is offline

Default Another fleabagger on a shooting spree... brethren

On 9/8/11 6:30 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 9/8/2011 6:08 PM, Jimmy wrote:
On 9/8/11 12:07 PM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

No fleabaggers in my family. And I don't have to lie about a pig of a
wife either...

I don't believe Ms. Karen is a pig. I do believe krause misrepresented
her to self aggrandize.

Similar to what Krause says about John H., that his wife is a very nice
person but John isn't, Ms. Karen is probably a very nice person but
Krause is not.

Krause calls our wives directly with his vulgar rants, calls and
threatens to call business associates, etc.. He deserves what he gets
here...

Uh, I've never called your wife, directly or indirectly. I haven't
called any of your business associates, directly or indirectly.
Actually, I don't think you have have business associates.

This is just more bull**** piled upon bull**** in your paranoid,
ossified, itty bitty mind.

You've spent your entire life compensating for your shortcomings.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.