[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Eight is enough!

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 16:42:45 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 08/09/2011 4:13 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 15:12:27 -0600,
wrote:

On 08/09/2011 12:33 PM,
wrote:

The Republican field at the debate, Google results.

And think, any one of them a better choice than Obama.

The only one who is qualified to be president is Huntsman, but he has
no chance of getting the nomination. The combined intelligence of the
rest of them is less than Buddy the dog.

You mean Jon Meade Huntsman, Jr? You are truly confused. You say you
hate Chinese because the Obomba the USA with debt doesn't like Chinese
creditors, yet you pick the Manchurian candidate (former United States
Ambassador to China).

But he is a better choice than Obomba the USA with just more DEBT!
Might even get better international relationships than delinquent debtor
Obama.

As usual, you are either so stupid that you can't read or you're just
a liar. They are not mutually exclusive. I never said I hate the
Chinese. Unlike you, I don't hate an entire country.