Drifter[_2_] Drifter[_2_] is offline

Default Eight is enough!

On 9/8/2011 2:33 PM, wrote:
The Republican field at the debate, Google results.

Santorum - The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes
the byproduct of anal sex. Oh wait, well, yes, that's about right.

Gingrich - Actually, Newton Leroy "Newt" Gingrich - Your support is
our momentum for winning the future together with the right policies
and right results. Uh huh. Sure.

Bachmann - 10 Of The Craziest Things Michele Bachmann Has Ever Said...
1) ‘THE LION KING’ WAS GAY PROPAGANDA (See Santorum)
2) ABOLISHING THE MINIMUM WAGE WOULD CREATE JOBS (did she steal this
idea from Ron Paul?)
3) SCIENTISTS ARE SUPPORTERS OF INTELLIGENT DESIGN (see Huntsman)
4) TERRI SCHIAVO WAS ‘HEALTHY’ (compared to Bachmann, true!)
5) VISITING IRAQ IS THE SAME AS VISITING MALL OF AMERICA (see NRA)
6) CARBON DIOXIDE IS ‘HARMLESS’ (see movie Apollo 13)
7) CALLED FOR A CONGRESSIONAL WITCH HUNT (see Christine O'Donnell)
8) MELISSA ETHERIDGE (who is gay) SHOULD REPENT AFTER GETTING CANCER
(maybe Bachmann's husband can help)
9) BOASTED ABOUT BREAKING THE LAW FOR THE CENSUS (until someone
pointed out that her district might be affected)
10) CLAIMED THAT GLENN BECK COULD SOLVE THE DEBT CRISIS (Rush is
frickin ****ed)

Romney - Romney Continues to Hit Perry on Social Security. But,
corporations are people too!

Perry - An alcoholic beverage made from fermented pears. Oh, and you
can kiss your Social Security good bye! Burp.

Paul - No, not Saint Paul. Ron Paul - aka Eliminate Everything Federal
Ron Paul, including school lunches.

Cain - Cain isn't Abel - aka Mr. 999. But don't stand on your head and
read this while ordering a pizza. BTW, he's black and has a southern
accent.

Huntsman - aka Sane (I believe in Science) Huntsman - aka No Chance
Huntsman - a global chemical company executive who's actually,
amazingly qualified to be president. As I said, No Chance Huntsman.

Which one will get to debate BARRY, make me look good, SOETORO? You're
hoping it's Bachman, aren't you?