iBoatMore iBoatMore is offline

Default Here's a scary quote

In article om,
says...

On 9/8/2011 2:10 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/8/11 1:49 PM, Jimmy wrote:
On 9/8/2011 10:03 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/8/11 10:00 AM, Jimmy wrote:
On 9/7/2011 8:20 PM, X ` Man wrote:

It's a tough competition among the righties here for dumb, dumber,
dumbest.

Methinks you got banned from Facebook.

There's no evidence you are capable of thinking and, no, I wasn't.

There's no evidence you're capable of thinking.

Now how much credence are you going to give that statement? Probably
about the same as I give yours. But hey, if it provides some
satisfaction for your craving for self aggrandizement, then believe
yourself.

As to your sudden discovery of Facebook, it seems to have gone the way
of your other group, and the way of most things in your world.

Sorry, Jimmy, but my quota of right-wing morons here to whom I respond
with any regularity is pretty much full. If one of them dies, a spot
might open for you.

A man's gotta know his limitations. I'm glad you realize you bit off
more than you can chew.

I guess you wasn't around to see the picture of Harry... He apparently
can chew a LOT! He should get Dr. Fourchin to treat him for his
narcissism and uncontrollable urges like eating.