X ` Man X ` Man is offline

Default Bryce Canyon National Park...

On 9/8/11 9:28 AM, John H wrote:
On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 20:26:05 -0400, X ` wrote:

On 9/7/11 8:14 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Sep 7, 10:52 am, John wrote:
...is absolutely spectacular. Here are some shots for those who've not been there. I can't believe I
waited 'til I was 66 years old to see this part of the USA.

Within the park are many observation points and trails. The file names give the locations of the
shot, so I won't mention them.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

Our guide on one of the mule rides into the canyon.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...20Canyon%20Nat...

Flagged as spam.

Great photos, Herring, but a bit repetitive.

Thanks, for some of us, perfection is hard to achieve.

The repetitiveness is the error message, not the photos. When you click
on any of the URLs, you get an error message saying the photo has been
moved or deleted.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.