Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Remember when...

"X ` Man" wrote in message

Remember when teachers, public employees, Planned Parenthood, NPR and
PBS crashed the stock market, wiped out half of our 401k's, took
trillions in TARP money, spilled oil in the Gulf of Mexico, gave
themselves billions in bonuses, and paid no taxes? Yeah, me neither.
--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

Reply:
those unions and public employee's are very responsible for the excess of
Wall Street. The big Pension funds have control of most of the publicly
owed corporations. they only have to vote to oust the board when the board
issues large undeserved bonus or salary. Would correct the excesses in not
much more than a year.