Bruce Gordon[_2_] Bruce Gordon[_2_] is offline

Default I feel sorry for the people who bought radar for their cruising boats.

In article .com,
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote:

He's a commercial fisherman if I've got him pegged. I bet even your
precious Bruce Gordon is not enamored of recreational vessels constantly
in his way mucking up the works. You seem to be forgetting that
recreation is LOW PRIORITY so stop selfishly interfering with commerce
with your toys. Have a little human decency.

Wilbur Hubbard

You peg folks like you sail Wilbur..... I am reTIRED these days, and I
have fished commercially only for ONE day in my entire life. I come to
the Marine Electronics World from two directions. I am the LAST of the
Alaska Cannery Radiomen. I spent a career outfitting, and build
Communications Systems for the North Pacific Fishing Fleet. I had a
second career with the Federal Communications Commission, as a Resident
Field Agent for Alaska, where I was a Regulator, of all things RF for
the State. Nice guess though....

--
Bruce in Alaska add path before the @ for email