Paul L

Default Dinghy-Tow

Take a look at their web site, if you have any questions about my experience
with it, ask away.
http://www.dinghy-tow.com/

Paul
www.jcruiser.org
"Jean" wrote in message
Could you please elaborate on the "dinghy tow" system, website would be

great.

Thanks

John

Paul L wrote:

I've put a few thousand miles on mine behind my J/37. It works well. You

get
much reduced (almost eliminated) drag from towing the dink and an easy

way
to store and secure it. You can leave the engine on the dink in

reasonable
conditions. In heavier conditions the engine needs to be off. I've used

it
in some decent wind/wave conditions (West coast of Vancouver Island) and

had
no problem.

Paul
www.jcruiser.org
"Gerald Atkin" wrote in message
Am curious if anyone has experience with using a Dinghy-Tow. This is

the
device that allows you to tow a dinghy with it partially raised out of

the
water. Am thinkingabout using it to reduce the drag of towing in the

usual
manner.

Jerry