iBoatMore iBoatMore is offline

Default Loogy's lack of formal education

In article c09521f8-ee92-4d35-bfba-
,
says...

On Sep 6, 2:41*pm, iBoatMore wrote:
In article d59123e3-23fe-4b5c-8c14-
,
says...

On Sep 6, 11:21 am, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/6/11 10:10 AM, iBoatMore wrote:

In ,
says...

On 9/6/11 9:06 AM, iBoatMore (Loogy) wrote:

Do you really think that you and your wife are above those who don't
have a degree? If that's your measure of life, no wonder you are the way
you are.

It depends upon what "qualifier" is under consideration, Loogy. When you
understand what that means, get back to us.

Hey, Harry, let's see you wiggle out of a wager just like your suckling
Don, who's as much of a coward as you. Do you want to bet $1000 that I'm
not Loogy or Kevin? Come on, grow a pair of balls you pussy. Don's such
a coward that he offered a $500 bet that I live in the south, then when
I said I'd take that bet, he backed down like the cowardly piece of ****
that he is!

How many times do you have to be told that I don't give a flying ****
who you are. You look and smell like Loogy. Therefore, you are Loogy.
I wouldn't pay a dime to find out your "real" name. Now, how many more
times are you going to bring up this idiocy of yours?

~~ Snerk ~~ * *...and idiot certainly is the operative word for Kevin.

Hey, Don, you wanted to bet $500 that I'm from the south. I agreed to
that, and you, being the slimy coward that you are, haven't responded.
Why not? Now you are calling me Kevin again, hiding behind usenet, and
are too much of a friggin' coward to back up your wild claims. Come on,
show everybody in rec.boats that you at least have very tiny balls. We
KNOW that your suckling Harry doesn't!- Hide quoted text -

Well Kevin...in the past you claim to have been hatched and raised in
the Upper New York state area... but quickly moved to your true
home...rural Swampwater, Ga

Well, then, let's go with the wager YOU offered. Are you ready? I didn't
think so you coward.