Jimmy Jimmy is offline

Default JPS: Bend over and let them rape you

On 9/6/2011 4:42 PM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 15:43:43 -0400, wrote:

On 9/6/2011 3:23 PM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 15:03:05 -0400, wrote:

Good thing the guy had a gun to defend himself, or he'd be dead.

--------------

PHILADELPHIA - A Temple University student and a 15-year-old boy are
both in the hospital after the two exchanged gunfire early Monday
morning, police said.

Police said the shootings followed a botched robbery attempt by the teen
in the 2300 block of North 12th Street, north of Dauphin Street and
off-campus.

Police said the 15-year-old tried to rob Michael Eels in front of his
house. But when Eels refused to give him money, the teen started shooting.

Eels, who has a gun permit, started shooting back, and both were hit.

The 15-year-old will be charged with aggravated assault and attempted
robbery, police said. Eels will not be charged.

Temple officials said he's recovering at Temple University Hospital.

You stupid idiot. Give the kid the money and call the cops. What
part of his body was hit by bullets and what disability will he have
to manage for the rest of his life. He's lucky he wasn't killed.

You idiots that fuel your brains with testosterone are more likely to
be killed or maimed than those of us who use our brains to avoid or
work out of deadly situations. You're welcome to whatever Rambo
lifestyle you like, hopefully your kids are smarter than you.

Yep. It's JPS the sniveling, testosterone-less coward.

Surrender and let the criminals have their way with you, and then call
the police.

Let them invade your home, rape your women, rob you, trash your house,
just give them whatever they want, and afterward call the police.

Pathetic.

You're such a fool. Was there anything in the story about raping
women or invading a house? It was in front of a house and all the kid
had to do was give the asshole his money. Are you so attached to your
money that you'd risk getting shot for it?

I was extrapolating your idiocy for you, coward.

I don't live in a way that leaves me or my family open to the sort of
violence you fantasize about.

Oh, so the criminal looks at the way in which you live, and then makes a
decision on whether to perpetrate a crime against you?

20 years ago when my apartment in LA was robbed and I was threatened
at gun point, I let the bad guys get away with a lot of my earthly
possessions but, once gone, I picked up the phone and read the police
the make, model and license number of the getaway car. They were
spotted and picked up a short time later.

I ID'd the assholes in a lineup and testified against them in court.
They were convicted and sentenced to more than a decade. The DA told
me that I was the best witness she'd ever had on the stand and thanked
me for my willingness to testify.

That's how you use your brains to collar assholes.

Yea, but if you were dead because they decided to shoot you to keep you
from identifying them, you sealed your own doom through your stupid
ideology.

Two of the three dead in Nevada were National Guard. Neither their
guns nor their brains were enough to keep them alive.

Wow, what faulty logic. I'm not even going to comment on this beyond
saying they must have lacked a JPS brain.

You go ahead and rely on your stupid gun,

Another _STUPID_ conclusion, driven by your blinding ideology.

I'll rely on my good brain.

Good. Maybe your brain can communicate with the individual who is raping
your wife or daughter through mental telepathy, as you passively watch.
Or maybe you could throw your good brain at the person.