Your Name Here Your Name Here is offline

Default Dr Karen Great, Huntington Maryland...

On 9/6/11 4:59 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:00:22 -0400, Your Name Here
wrote:

On 9/5/11 8:24 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:53:18 -0400, Your Name Here
wrote:

On 9/5/11 9:28 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/5/11 9:16 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Sep 5, 8:55 am, X ` wrote:
On 9/5/11 8:51 AM, John H wrote:

Oooooohhhh.

Harry likes to chat about his "young beautiful bride". Well it looks
like she is neither young or beautiful.

http://ncsss.cua.edu/res/images/Dr-K-Grear1.jpg

I wonder if that old many rubbing up against Karen is Harry?

Who is doing the stalking, now?

I don't know, but his wife is ugly as can be, and she got her degree
from a 3rd rate college. If it isn't from a respected college, why bother?

Because it is incredibly trashy to involve poster's families. Being
wronged doesn't give you clearance stoop as low as they did.

Throwing ANY **** here at family has ONLY resulted in a **** storm in
which all of the participants left smelling like the north end of a
south bound mule.

The family participants, as non-combatants, could clean your clock in
a court of law. If you have nothing to risk and don't mind doing some
time, have at it. Otherwise, you are risking everything you and your
family has. Is whatever you are defending worth that?

The most aggravating and damaging thing you could do is STFU.

Wow, I didn't know that providing a link that is readily available on
the Internet was against the law. Who would have known. I know one is
not able to make libelous statements on the Internet, but truth is
always a valid defense against libel. I can't imagine any court or jury
not agreeing with me that Karen Grear is neither young nor beautiful.
Now even if my statement was libelous, Karen Grear and/or Harry Krause
would have to prove damages. Considering Harry's reputation and Karen's
reputation via Harry's posts in rec.boats, I don't think anyone would
ever try to prove that my statements damaged them in any way. Harry
Krause's reputation was destroyed 10 yrs before I ever started reading
rec.boats, and Karen Grear's reputation was destroyed as soon as she
married Harry Krause.

Now where was your self righteous indignation when Harry Krause was
accusing people of having sex with their preteen daughters?

.... by the way re-read your last sentence in your post. You are telling
me that if I shut up, that it will be the most aggravating and damaging
thing I can do. I really don't want to be aggravating and/or damaging
so I will take your advice.