iBoatMore iBoatMore is offline

Default Dr Karen Great, Huntington Maryland..

In article ,
says...

On 9/6/11 1:24 PM, John H wrote:
On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:23:10 -0400, Your Name wrote:

On 9/6/11 9:35 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/6/11 9:06 AM, iBoatMore (Loogy) wrote:

Do you really think that you and your wife are above those who don't
have a degree? If that's your measure of life, no wonder you are the way
you are.

It depends upon what "qualifier" is under consideration, Loogy. When you
understand what that means, get back to us.

Harry, why don't you tell us about the photo you took of your wife on
this page:

http://ncsss.cua.edu/degree-field/phd/2011grads.cfm

http://ncsss.cua.edu/degree-field/phd/2011grads.cfm

I love the way they were all taken with the same camera over a course of
almost a year. That was nice of you to come down and snap the photo of
all grads.

Poor Harry. Can't help making up lies. Shame it's so easy to uncover them.

I really liked the one about his boat trip up the Potomac to watch a baseball game.

Same photo taken every time in the same room, usually by an admin
assistant, who was out that day. I was volunteered.

And a lie in an attempt to cover his lies!!!