beldar

Default UK red diesel costs.

Larry W4CSC wrote:
Brian Whatcott wrote in
:

It's the darnedest thing: Canada and Britain spend less than one half
as much a proportion of Gross National Product on Heathcare than we do
on Healthcare. Both of their Healthcare operations are run by
bureaucracies. And they BOTH live a little longer than we do.

But su they have to wait longer for surgery, and for routine
medical visits.
So I guess what it boils down to is this: OUR free enterprize health
bureaucracy is even more inefficient than their socialized
bureaucracies.

Brian Whatcott

I don't think so.

Translation: Don't confuse me with any facts please, my mind is made up.

Our system runs on pure GREED, just like everything else
in our American Society.

and this is okay with you?
you poor suckers, when are enough of you going to wake up and smell the
coffee?

Snip