Bob Bob is offline

Default I feel sorry for the people who bought radar for their cruising boats.

Wilbur Hubbard

RADAR is a God send for me my friend. HOwever i msut agree 99% of the
"cruisers' I see/meet:

1) dont know how to operate
2) dont know how to interpret the data
3) dont operate in a fassion that any of the data would be benificial

I on the other hand, the great and powerful, (sorry wilbur i enjoy
using your language) use RADAR to find bouys, line up on approach,
close in on nasty ass bars duing darkness and other ill conditions.
FOG is a biggy on the west coast in the sumer. Try sailing amongst a
40 vessesl fishing fleet in zero visibility! The fog comes on fast.

Bob
Verizon customer service
SLC, UT