[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default three charts for Republicans who are not crazy

On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 23:42:21 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 11:33:39 -0700,
wrote:

The fact is, unemployment was 7.3% on 1/1/09 and it is 9.1% now.
BLS says there was no net job creation last month.

I am not sure what data they cherry picked to create those charts.

They're called facts. Those are the things that were "cherry picked."

You have a chart showing job growth and unemployment went up 13.14%
(For the math challenged, 9.1 - 7.3 = 1.8 7.3/1.8 = 13.14%)

You have to be very careful to reject a lot of facts and only use the
ones that result in your agenda, AKA "cherry picking", to produce that
chart.

I'm not sure where you're getting your numbers, but the chart in
question clearly shows that job growth has been pretty steadily
climbing since Jan. 09. No "unemployment" numbers chart was included,
so you're getting that from somewhere else. That's fine, but there is
likely only a correlation between job growth and unemployment not a
causation effect.

As I said, these three charts are hard to dispute. So far, you haven't
been very successful in doing so.