TopBassDog TopBassDog is offline

Default Great Boating Shirt...

On Sep 4, 5:00*pm, wrote:
On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 14:20:02 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 04/09/2011 7:06 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 13:12:09 -0600,
wrote:

On 03/09/2011 11:37 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 02:11:48 -0600,
wrote:

On 03/09/2011 12:26 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 22:47:23 -0600,
wrote:

On 01/09/2011 6:26 PM, John H wrote:
....anybody know where it's sold?

http://1stnews.org/wp-content/upload...-go-tshirt.jpg

http://www.zazzle.com/anti_obama_omg...rt-23566122610...

http://obamasprintshop.com/

The print shop has other stuff too.

USD still loosing value against the Chines currency.

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?fr...to=CNY&view=5Y

Yep, Bernanke printing inflation for fraud and debt.

So, the fact that China illegally manipulates its currency is somehow
Obama's and/or Bernanke's fault in your little mind...

YOU ARE STUPID!

Typical fleabagger response. *Always someone else's fault. *Fact is J CU
PIIIGGGS in DEBT are the problem child's, the debt worshiping countries
using currencies of fiat fraud print for debt. *Most of the rest of
world isn't doing too bad by comparison. *Pretty much a US-Euro corrupt
bank problem.

Fact is China is devaluing the ratio because Bernanke prints too damned
much fraud money. *Which raises your costs and devalues your assets, a
nasty form of inflation.

The real fraud is DC and US Fed. *Delinquent chronic fraud debts gone
spend crazy. *"In Debt We Trust!" Obama and Bernanke ruining the USA.

The facts are the facts. Another one is the fact is that you're
stupid. You're in love with China. I suggest you try to move there and
see what happens.

Really puts you fleabaggers in a snit that China is a better run country
than the USA. *Less fraud banking, less debt, growing middle class, more
cars sold in China than the USA and corrupt CAW/UAW can't screw it up..

Just keep sucking up DC Obama propaganda. *THe reality is your just a
spoiled delinquent debtor.

What puts me in a snit is a chicken **** American than ran their sorry
cheap ass to Canada and now badmouths the US because he thinks the Red
Chinese are more "capitalistic" and better businessmen than Americans.

You are an economic jane fonda. Why don't you take your big mouth to
China where things are so much better. You'd make a GREAT
commucapitalist, because you sure lost the right to complain about
America when you crossed the border.

So funny. *I do believe there are a lot of great Americans, lets hope
they rise to the occasion in November 2012. *Fleabaggers need a switft
kick into reality.

How many of you fleabaggers know that China is also has democracy, abet
in a complex framework. *Best to coin China as an
authoritarian-capitalist society.

The authoritarian part has far less corruption, less union, banker BS.
Less corporate bribery. *Just better run.

While I will not move there, doesn't mean I am too arrogant to give them
credit for their successes. *I feel no need to hate them for what is
clearly a US-Euro government corruption and banking fraud problem.

You would have made a good Nazi. *You follow like sheep.

No you don't. You're a liar. You hate Americans. You hate this
country. You've been barred from entry and you're bitter about it.

You remind me of a local bag woman who would mutter "go to hell!"
under her breath if you passed her by and didn't donate to her coffer.

Yes, and like you, she was very consistent too!