Larry W4CSC

Default Dripless packing injection line floods engine!

WaIIy wrote in
:

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 00:38:46 -0000, Larry W4CSC
wrote:

I solved the problem and kept the injection. It simply has an inline
water valve to open when she comes out of yard on her sea trial, which
can be shut off and forgotten like the tubeless one after that.

Larry

Larry, are you going to write to PSS about this whole thing and ask
their opinion?

No, I solved the problem. Case ended.

I would have thought that would have been one of the initial steps
towards a solution.

It might have been but I'm stranded, alone in Daytona Beach (Poor Larry!)
Cap'n Geoffrey went back to Atlanta to make more money for me to
spend...(c; I forgave him.

The Gulfstreamer Race was the goal. No time for emails and waiting, even
if I could have gotten them. Crew arrived a day after the valve was
installed and tested. Everyone was happy....albeit a little skinned up
from falling onto the concrete drunk from the bars they cruised AFTER
leaving Halifax River Yacht Club's pre-race festivities....Just follow the
blood trail from Beach Street and you'd have been at Lionheart... Glad I
stayed aboard and worked Moscow, Belarus, UAE in a heavy pileup on ham
radio. They wouldn't let me ring the hours on the ship's bell the next few
days...(c;

Larry