[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default three charts for Republicans who are not crazy

On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 14:50:41 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 13:46:00 -0400, BeachBum "not a
wrote:

On 9/3/2011 1:41 PM,
wrote:
http://www.truth-out.org/three-chart...law/1314626142

Federal spending dramatically increased under former president, George
W. Bush and it has not increased much under President Obama.

WHAT? It's too early for you to be sucking on the bong.

I have seen that jobs chart bouncing around the internet for a while.
It is turd polishing at it's finest.

The BLS said we created exactly ZERO jobs last month.

The three charts are facts. Sorry if you can't handle facts.

Interesting about the jobs numbers actually... private sector
increased by 17K. Public jobs decreased by the same amount. So, the
right wing BULL**** is to moan about lack of jobs, when if money was
spent on infrastructure projects, there wouldn't be a 17K hit in the
numbers. Of course, right wing assholes are only interested in
trashing the economy, because that would hurt Obama.