iBoatMore iBoatMore is offline

Default Nancy sucks for air

In article ,
says...

"North Star" wrote in message

On Sep 2, 1:49 am, "Califbill" wrote:
"BeachBum" wrote in message

b.com...

On 9/1/2011 1:14 AM, TopBassDog wrote:

Obviously out of desperation, poor Pelosi is gasping for breath.

"Nancy s Crazy Class War Conspiracies: The Rich Won t Pay Taxes
Because They Want to Be Immortal, GOP Hates Kids& Keeps Wages Low to
Force People to Pay Bank Fees"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=d-41AJfFCnY

Does the audience chuckle at her political interpretations, or her
lunacy?

Is Bill McKee the only sane and drug free Californian? I'm beginning to
think so.

Reply:
Not sure about the sane, but lots of us do not like Nancy. At least she
has
a brain, wired weird, but a brain. But Boxer is an embarrassment to the
state, as we keep sending her back there as a Senator. She is flat ass
stupid. Probably in North Star's range of stupid.

Stow it, Swill. You're embarassing yourself!

Reply:
Actually, most every post you make both shows your lack of intelligence and
are an embarrassment to you.

You said it, Bill!