Butch Ammon

Default Isabel'ers: Good luck & best wishes.

Thanks Noah....

Down here in Richmond, VA, they already closed the schools and a couple
businesses. I'll go to work tomorrow but we'll probably close up the plant at
noon and head for the hills. My wife will go to work too but will also leave
early.

My girls will be having a high school seniors hurricane party at the house
tomorrow. I already told them no messes and no cars parked all over the front
lawn. Sheesh.... teenagers, what is a dad to do?

My wife and I got everything stowed away and I covered the boat tight, and also
took a long piece of heavy polypropylene and went over and under the boat and
trailer, wrapping it up tight, so the cover won't become a parachute.

I brought home my laptop from work, so in the event we lose power - but
hopefully have a phone line - I'll still be able to get online.

Butch Ammon