Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Toe Rail Recaulk

On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 08:06:54 +0700, Bruce
wrote:

Real sailors would know "toerail" is one word. Duh!

You're welcome!

Wilbur Hubbard

The Bing search engine says you are wrong - 51,400,000 times. See
below for examples.
http://www.yachtsupplydepot.com/exte...s/cat_686.html
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...il& FORM=IGRE
http://en.mimi.hu/boating/toe_rail.html
http://j27.wikispaces.com/Mast-Rig+Tuning
http://www.j27.org/J27cr.htm

I've told you before Willie, keep your mouth closed and people may
think that you are stupid; open it and they'll know it.

Cheers,

Bruce

Shortly after coming aboard my can when I joined the Navy, I wanted to
take a look at the chain locker.
Asked a Boatswain Mate something like, "Where's the hatch to get below
the forecastle?"
He didn't understand me and asked me to repeat.
I did. He sill had to think about it, then he laughed and said.
"You mean foc'sle," and gave me directions.
And of course boatswain is bosun.
Holy Worcestershire!

--Vic