TopBassDog TopBassDog is offline

Default Nancy sucks for air

On Sep 2, 12:43*am, wrote:
On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 21:49:03 -0700, "Califbill"

wrote:
"BeachBum" *wrote in message
eb.com...

On 9/1/2011 1:14 AM, TopBassDog wrote:
Obviously out of desperation, poor Pelosi is gasping for breath.

"Nancy’s Crazy Class War Conspiracies: The Rich Won’t Pay Taxes
Because They Want to Be Immortal, GOP Hates Kids& *Keeps Wages Low to
Force People to Pay Bank Fees"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=d-41AJfFCnY

Does the audience chuckle at her political interpretations, or her
lunacy?

Is Bill McKee the only sane and drug free Californian? I'm beginning to
think so.

Reply:
Not sure about the sane, but lots of us do not like Nancy. *At least she has
a brain, wired weird, but a brain. *But Boxer is an embarrassment to the
state, as we keep sending her back there as a Senator. *She is flat ass
stupid. *Probably in North Star's range of stupid.

Says the right wing nut... Boxer is doing a great job. That's why
we're sending her back.

Nobody is in your range of stupid except for Knuckles.

Speaking of stupid... have you figured out the difference between ALL,
and SOME?