Bruce[_3_] Bruce[_3_] is offline

Default Toe Rail Recaulk

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 12:56:26 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 19:24:23 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
Toe Rail Recaulk

I have been waiting patiently to see if there were any real sailors
here
and apparently there are NOT.

Real sailors would know "toerail" is one word. Duh!

You're welcome!

Wilbur Hubbard

The Bing search engine says you are wrong - 51,400,000 times. See
below for examples.
http://www.yachtsupplydepot.com/exte...s/cat_686.html
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...il& FORM=IGRE
http://en.mimi.hu/boating/toe_rail.html
http://j27.wikispaces.com/Mast-Rig+Tuning
http://www.j27.org/J27cr.htm

I've told you before Willie, keep your mouth closed and people may
think that you are stupid; open it and they'll know it.

Cheers,

Bruce

WRONG! Good Old Boat Magazine uses the correct term "toerail".

http://www.goodoldboat.com/reader_se...es/toerail.php

Good Old Boat knows their nautical terms. You and Skippy don't.

It's that simple. "Toe rail' is a lubberly version of the old,
time-tested term 'toerail'.

Wilbur Hubbard

Willy boy you remind me of the old Jewish woman watching the WW II
parade in Times Square, New York. When she saw her son she cried out,
"Oh Look! There is my Irvine, look every is out of step except him".

I provide some 51,000,000 examples of 'Toe Rail" and you provide one
example of "toerail".....

I've told you before Willie, keep your mouth closed and people may
think that you are stupid; but you opened it and now they know.

Cheers,

Bruce