FPrieto

Default smallest w/a boat suitable for overnighting?

Thank you guys...very interesting contributions..specially Bob D
By overnight I mean literally one nigth..not having to come back ashore the
same day.
And self sufficient..(no shore power),,,,most likely beaching the boat along
elliot key or some other sandy key in Biscayne Bay...about 15mile trek one
way
My family can tolerate some inconviniences for one night...but I dont want
to push it though!

anyways....thanks guys

"Bob D." wrote in message
Except perhaps budget... Other than that I'm all for it!

I think a 38 foot boat would cover all of the criteria you supplied
without any problem.

BB