Eisboch[_7_] Eisboch[_7_] is offline

Default Morning After Storm Report

South Shore - Massachusetts (just north of Plymouth)

Wind, rain, but not much more than a strong Nor'Easter.

Power's out virtually everywhere though (except the guitar shop).
Big tree down across and blocking our driveway. Too big for me to
cut up and move. Will have to call a contractor.

Big limb (size of a medium sized tree) fell on the roof of the old
farmhouse at the end of our driveway. No visible damage to
the house. It has certainly seen it's share of storms over the
years. Built in 1800. Don't build 'em like that anymore.