North Star North Star is offline

Default why are they talking about some russian?

On Aug 28, 9:17*am, iBoatMore wrote:
In article 24f4dc09-c0dc-4ff4-a6ce-5d089c934026
@a13g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 27, 3:06*pm, Tim wrote:
On Aug 27, 11:04*am, wf3h wrote:

watching the weather channel and they talk alot about some guy named
'serge'....who cares about some russian? :-)

I didn't think they were talking about a Russian. I though it was some
Brazilian...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9TqN...eature=related

?;^ )

A fair number of French from Quebec seem to like the name
'Serge'...... * one of my favourite hockey players from the Montreal
Canadien powerhouse teams of the 70s was Serge Savard.

How's that special Georgia crop, Kevin?- Hide quoted text -

~~ Snerk ~~
You've consumed so much of your own 'product' that you're confused who
you are.
My advice... look in a mirror and you'll see Kevin Noble, a 57 yr old
145 pound dope head from Snellville Ga.