X ~ Man X ~ Man is offline

Default Waste of good boats

On 8/27/11 5:52 PM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 27, 4:47 pm, wrote:
http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/to.../li-boat-irene...

Waste of a good boat.

Hopefully too many boats don't see this fate. Owners must be besides
themselves.
--
If it is all Bush's fault, then how come Obama is doing much more of the
same and expecting different results?

That's how my buddy in the BVI got his 32' Irwin, which he lives on.
It was thrown ashore by a hurricane a dozen years ago and he got it
for about $3K from an insurance company.

Is this your buddy who you like to pretend you would actually go boating
with? Somehow I can't imagine him wanting to have you as a guest.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.