iBoatMore iBoatMore is offline

Default Fwd. Krause nonsense

In article 335013bd-6142-472e-b157-fd141dc65e87
@h7g2000yqm.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 27, 12:04*pm, iBoatMore wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 8/27/11 10:18 AM, North Star wrote:
On Aug 27, 10:25 am, X ` *wrote:
On 8/27/11 9:19 AM, FlaJim wrote:

-------- Original Message -------- Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 09:16:32 +0300
(GMT+03:00)
To: , ,
,

I could barely afford groceries anymore despite the circumstances I
never lost hope now I dont feel bad about spending my money...
http://guido-holtmann.homepage.t-onl...91.htmlIwaited so
long for my time to shine

Ain't from me, asshole. Probably originated from you or one of your
right-turd buddies.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.- Hide quoted text -

Besides...that e-mail address he's showing for me has been out of
operation for a few months... ever since I 'bundled up' to save money.

It's probably Ingerfool...

Or loogy. So, how's the Cowardly Duo doing today? I see your trusty
sidekick Don has his nose firmly implanted in your ass already today.- Hide quoted text -

Kevin, Kevin! Showing your male buttock fetish again??
I'll bet there are clubs for 'your kind' down there in the Atlanta
area.

Kevin, Kevin! I have to fetish. I'm not the one following the other half
of the Cowardly Duo around like a lost puppy, you are!