iBoatMore iBoatMore is offline

Default Fwd. Krause nonsense

In article f35a96ea-e40d-4f38-a0e9-8d5559d2d041
@eb1g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 27, 12:03*pm, iBoatMore wrote:
In article 3f0a2186-bcda-4c6d-8f1b-a4fea26332a3
@z18g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Aug 27, 10:25*am, X ` Man wrote:
On 8/27/11 9:19 AM, FlaJim wrote:

-------- Original Message -------- Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 09:16:32 +0300
(GMT+03:00)
To: , ,
,

I could barely afford groceries anymore despite the circumstances I
never lost hope now I dont feel bad about spending my money...
http://guido-holtmann.homepage.t-onl...91.htmlIwaited so
long for my time to shine

Ain't from me, asshole. Probably originated from you or one of your
right-turd buddies.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.- Hide quoted text -

Besides...that e-mail address he's showing for me has been out of
operation for a few months... ever since I 'bundled up' to save money.

Trying to hide your identity, eh, Kevin? How's that special Georgia crop
doing?- Hide quoted text -

I'd bet $500 that you've smoked half of it already.

Hey, look, it's half of the Cowardly Duo! What are you up to, loogy? And
what are you talking about smoking? And okay, it's a bet! Now what
mutual party would you like to hold the money?