iBoatMore iBoatMore is offline

Default storm report

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 05:20:38 -0700 (PDT), North Star
wrote:

The sail was blown out and ripped to shreds..... an $1800.00 loss. I
believe the owners insurance covered it.

Let me get this straight: You left a sail on the rig during a
hurricane. Talk about a no-brainer. Wind equivalent of arson, almost.
Do you hand Ming vases to toddlers?

To digress slightly, here in Iowa we get tornados and there is very
little warning. We just had most of a town destroyed. More than a
hundred dead.

Casady

Hey not one person ever accused Don of being remotely intelligent!