X ` Man X ` Man is offline

Default storm report

On 8/27/11 8:05 AM, wf3h wrote:
a little late....called the marina this morning to see if they could
disconnect the shore power line but long beach island has been
evacuated and the marina is closed. calling for 60mph winds
today...the little boat's on its own!

have a friend whose son lives on their boat...he's evacuated but will
be back on the island when they reopen it...will let me know if i
still have a boat

Good luck. We're beginning to see a little wind, and radar shows a lot
of rain incoming shortly.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.