X ` Man X ` Man is offline

Default Goodnight, Irene...

The latest tracking info seems to indicate Irene will skirt across the
bottom of Chesapeake Bay and hit the tip of the DelMarVa Peninsula. The
Bay is narrow, though, so I'm sure we're going to have a hell of a lot
of wind and rain and, of course, the usual several days of power outages.

Boat's in a creek up the Pax River, tied to a floating dock. About as
much as I can do. The marinas on the Bay are not particularly sheltered.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.