BeachBum[_2_] BeachBum[_2_] is offline

Default Please pick up the pace

On 8/25/2011 10:41 AM, X ~ Man wrote:
On 8/25/11 8:52 AM, iBoat More wrote:
In articleGrWdnW81CMB74sjTnZ2dnUVZ_gCdnZ2d@earthlink .com,
says...

On 8/24/11 6:47 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 24/08/2011 3:19 PM, X ~ Man wrote:
I have been an active member of rec.boats for almost 20 yrs. For the
last 15 yrs rec.boats has been a cesspool of right wing slime. The
only
reason I even bother to read and post to rec.boats is so I can watch
rec.boats slide into the black hole of cyberspace. I have been
doing my
best to help this process, but some of you other assholes have
failed to
keep up with my vile posts. Please pick up the pace so we can destroy
what remains of rec.boats.

So leave!! You have your google group. Go, leave, vamoose, hit the
road,
**** off, take your pick.

And once again, moron canuckles falls for the moron id spoofer.

It's hard to tell, he's spot on, coward.

He might be spot on, but anyone but you morons will always check the
headers completely before commenting on my posts.

No need to check headers if it's a decent parody. Trashing you isn't an
exact science.