X ~ Man X ~ Man is offline

Default Great talking with you Wayne!

On 8/24/11 8:15 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 8/24/2011 8:04 PM, L G wrote:

He has to lash out at me.. I am the only one he thinks can't get to him...

Don isn't lashing out at you. He's playing you. Everyone knows you are
an out of control little pustule who erupts any time anyone calls into
question anything you say or do. Give Ingersoll a little squeeze and the
pus comes oozing out. Add your paranoia in to your temper and you're
about the most fun little pimple in rec.boats to watch. Even funnier,
you think anyone gives a rat's ass about you or your foul-mouthed,
bull****-based responses.

The only real question about you is when you'll actually go postal.

--
Don't forget to leave a bit of beef for rec.boat's right-wing
conservatrashers and ID spoofers to feed upon. The more they feed, the