John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Looks like racist pig you know who will have to find a new way...

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:30:29 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:06:51 -0400, X ~ Man
wrote:

On 8/19/11 12:55 PM,
wrote:

There are, of course, serious pockets of crime in PG County, but there
are vast areas where crime is no worse than it is in Fairfax County,
Virginia.

I still know lots of people on PG but they are getting out as fast as
they can. My sister has a house in Friendly that is virtually
unmarketable. She now lives in Ridge with my Niece in a new house they
built there.

My ex in Clinton says she feels like a prisoner in her home. It is
worse there than it ever was on So Dakota ave. If you are over around
Oxon Hill, you might as well be on MLK avenue.
I am not sure where the "nice" part of PG is. Fairmont Heights?

I guess you are talking about College Park/Greenbelt.

I got the hell out of there in 1983 and never looked back.

No, he's talking about the woods behind National Harbor. Low crime rate there.