John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Looks like racist pig you know who will have to find a new way...

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:55:57 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:03:22 -0400, X ~ Man
wrote:

...to attack the district of columbia:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...iker-melting//

Months after the District’s “Chocolate City” moniker was melted by
census figures showing that blacks’ share of the population fell to half
as the white population reached one-third, detailed numbers released
Thursday show that among young adults, whites outnumber those of all
other races combined.

The new white residents are breeding, quite literally, another group,
the numbers show: babies. With widespread gentrification in many parts
of the city entering the better part of a decade, those who moved here
as recent college graduates are beginning to have children and are
increasingly staying put.

“Some of the things that made the neighborhood appealing for a young
not-married couple, then a married couple here are still appealing to
parents,” said Robin Leon, 34, as she walked her 10-month-old in a
stroller near 14th and D streets Southeast.

Among 70,000 residents between 25 and 29 years old, 51 percent are white
and 30 percent are black, census statistics released Thursday show, a
higher percentage than in both Fairfax and Montgomery counties. Whites
outnumber blacks of every age between 22 and 34 years in the District....

It's tough being John Herring, eh?

In the 50s we had a black neighbor in Anacostia who said
"We are going to run you white folks out to the suburbs then we will
go out there and run you back into the city".

If you were talking about PG county, that was very accurate. It is
80% black and hispanic now. I bet my ex is going to sell her Clinton
house and move back to her parent's house on So Dakota Avenue.
That would close the loop.

You would think the flash gangs ripping off the convenience stores in DC area would have a higher
percentage of whites, given Harry's statistics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHyug2PvpB8

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...128051768.html

When the idea of a curfew was mentioned, one of the county council members asked how the police
would prevent racial profiling.

Good question.