JustWaitAFrekinMinute! JustWaitAFrekinMinute! is offline

Default Why are the morons obsessed over Harry Krause

On Aug 19, 12:23*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
On 19/08/2011 10:05 AM, X-Man wrote:

I can't figure out why the NG's morons are so obsessed by me. They spend
all of their time making posts about me and following each and every one
of my posts with an insult. These people have no life, and if they did
have a life, it would be a useless boring life.

The top NG idiots a
Scott Ingersoll
BeachBum
iBoat Often
Canuck57
Jimmy
TopBassDog

These dumb as dirt assholes are scared ****less that I might knock on
their door and punch them in the nose.

Come an knock, but don't be surprised if you have to crawl off my property.

Pffft, he would leave here in a baggie... or three...