Tim Tim is offline

Default Great talking with you Wayne!

On Aug 18, 2:10*pm, John H wrote:
On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 18:02:28 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:
In amongst our conversation, I was talking about "Gandalf the Green",
a sailing vessel that caught my attention in rec.boats.cruising. *At
the instant of concern, it was in Tailand and was fine, but another
story caught my eye, and it was this one....

http://www.sailingmagazine.net/compo...e/24-afloat/67...

BTW, I thought it was a 40 ft, sloop. I was wrong. it's 47ft, steel
hulled cutter.

Glad to see you worked that damn Google problem out.

Glad it came to life, John. But I got used to not being here, watching
all the belittleing and name calling.etc.