Dave Skolnick

Default BVI Chartering

Glenn's note is spot on. Strongly concur with recommendation to check
out TTOL.

Note that Bobby's is sometimes inconsistent. Some people have had
wonderful service. Others (including me) have had significant missing
items without notice; at least in my case I was only charged for what I
got, but it would have been nice not to have to figure out for myself
what was missing.

Saba Rock has a free ice or water deal with a mooring ball also.

I ate at Donovon's Reef in June '03. Wonderful. Don't miss it. We
dinghyed over from Marina Cay but I have been told that they will come
pick you up from the Marina Cay anchorage or Trellis Bay.

TTOL has a copy of the cruise ship schedule so you can avoid CGB and The
Baths when the fleet is in.

I recommend Spaghetti Junction in Road Town for dinner ...

dave

--
-----
news_bucket e-mail address goes to a blackhole. Sorry. Send e-mail to