[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Video of deplume and wtf3 shopping.

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 21:43:58 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 17/08/2011 8:08 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 20:09:46 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 16:08:08 -0400, wrote:

How about trying something other than class warfare and printing money?
Won't work, because of people like bob, who is just a sample of those
who are defined as "poor".

=====

Bob is not poor although he likes to think of himself that way for
some reason. He has a boat. By definition that means he has
disposable income above and beyond what he needs to live on. The
truly poor do not have disposable income.

That's why, when people who are poor receive gov't help, it's an
economic boost. Food stamps, for example, return something like 1.4 to
every dollar spent.

Fleabagger math? So are you saying for each $1 spent, $1.40 materializes?

Wow, new levels of utter stupidity every day.

Yes, we know you failed econ 101. Yes, we know you're stupid.