JustWait JustWait is offline

Default Right of Way

On 8/17/2011 8:02 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 19:27:42 -0400, wrote:

In aweb.com, "not a
says...

On 8/17/2011 12:04 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 19:00:06 -0400, wrote:

In article8OGdnUEBcLTORdfTnZ2dnUVZ_judnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

I suspect this sailboat captain is rethinking who has the "Right of Way".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tUoUxzt9sI

The bigger you are the more right of way you have. Doesn't matter if you
are on the highway or on the water.

According to the regulation I've read, this is incorrect a lot of the
time.

Cite please.

God doesn't isn't going to accept your argument that you aren't supposed
to be at the pearly gates because you had the right of way and you
should be sent back.

The sailboat did not have the right of way. The skipper took a
foolish risk and lost the bet.

Rule 18(b)

(b) A sailing vessel underway shall keep out of the way of:

a vessel restricted in her ability to maneuver;

http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/?pageName=Rule18

You know blow boaters... They all think they have the right of, well,
pretty much everything...